The house phone number is: 03 80 62 72 17
No charges for receiving calls.
Calls to North American landlines and cell phones are free. Call to landlines in France, Germany, England, Australia, New Zealand are free. BUT cell phone calls to those countries, calls to other international countries and some local special numbers are not free - these phone charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
- some local special numbers and international calls to some other countries are not free;
- for free calls, there is a 3 hours/call limit - after 3 hours the call will trigger a charge;
- for free calls, there is a 250 different numbers/month limit - after that limit has been reached, calls will trigger a charge.
Subsequent phone charges will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Click here for an exhaustive list of the countries that you can call for free - in the list fixe means landlines, mobile means cell phones
There should be a notification on the apartment phones, if there are voicemails or unanswered calls. To retrieve voicemails:
- Dial 3103 or 888
- Welcome message tells you how many new voicemail - nouveaux messages - and unanswered calls there are, then start playing them in a chronological order
- While you are listening or when the message is done, you can:
- Press 1 to replay message
- Press 2 to save message for 7 days
- Press 3 to delete message
- Press 4 to call back
If there are no new message, you'll be directed to voicemail main menu - please do not change any of the voicemail setting, merci :)
If you don't have a dialing tone, follow the restart the router instructions on the Internet & Wifi page.
Back to Guests Information page →