The house phone number is 03 80 62 77 05
No charges for receiving calls.
Calls to North American landlines and cell phones are free. Call to landlines in France, Germany, England, Australia, New Zealand are free. BUT cell phone calls to those countries, calls to other international countries and some local special numbers are not free - these phone charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
- some local special numbers and international calls to some other countries are not free;
- for free calls, there is a 3 hours/call limit - after 3 hours the call will trigger a charge;
- for free calls, there is a 250 different numbers/month limit - after that limit has been reached, calls will trigger a charge.
Subsequent phone charges will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Click here for an exhaustive list of the countries that you can call for free - in the list fixe means landlines, mobile means cell phones
There should be a notification on the apartment phones, if there are voicemails or unanswered calls. To retrieve voicemails:
- Dial 3103 or 888
- Welcome message tells you how many new voicemail - nouveaux messages - and unanswered calls there are, then start playing them in a chronological order
- While you are listening or when the message is done, you can:
- Press 1 to replay message
- Press 2 to save message for 7 days
- Press 3 to delete message
- Press 4 to call back
If there are no new message, you'll be directed to voicemail main menu - please do not change any of the voicemail setting, merci :)
The phone connection is provided by the the Livebox modem router - the white box located in the TV cabinet in the living room.
If the phone connection is down, you should see a red light under the @ and/or phone symbols on the front of the modem router.
Restarting the modem router might fix the problem. You can do so by using the On/Off switch on the left side of the router – see the O/I on the picture. Turn it off wait a few second and turn it on again. It will take a minute or two for the modem to be reconnect.
We do our best to ensure that the phone connection is available for our guests, but sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control - equipment failures, line malfunctions - the service goes down. As such we cannot guarantee this service but do promise to do everything in our power to rectify such issues as quickly as we can.